1. Thank the blogger who nominated you in your blog post and a link back to the blog.
2. Answering 11 questions that the Blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the awards and write them 11 questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine blogger award logo in your post on your blog.
What phrase would you use to describe your future?
I would say due to events recently it would be ” a butterfly has the most imperfect life but it’s beautiful and perfect in function
Which movie had the biggest impact on you?
Okay , I am gender fluid and queer okay but it’s a balance of ghost and dirty dancing.
- From all the things you do on a daily basis, which ones do you love the most and why?
It would be therapy , looking after my fur kid , and my online family
- What are you addicted of?
I have no idea how to answer , I will think about it.
- What would you change about yourself?
Absolutely nothing because being me is my journey , I make mistakes.
- What do you do to relax?
I have personal space to have a rest in between communications
- If you have unlimited money, what would you buy and why?
I would create a foundation in personal life , and give the rest to charity. Because life is not all about me.
- If you could make a movie about anything, what would that movie be about and why?
About the benefits of a good conversation , nothing beats it.
- What’s your biggest fear?
Is change , not environmental , personally within myself.
- What’s your biggest wish?
To sleep well every night
- What word would you use to describe yourself?
A Complexed shooting star
Thank you for the nomination , it means a lot . The idea of rewarding myself seems selfish , but on the new hand I deserve to be equal lol and so does everyone.
- Lauren mackay
- The floating thoughts
- Stoner on a roller coaster
- If the sun comes up once a day then the moons light is what energy?
- If spirituality and soul connection is present in life what is your core foundation?
- If a butterfly is colorful than what is a smile?
- What does kindred spirit mean to you?
- What is the definition of a friend?
- what is the reality of stigma?
- What benefits are there in therapy?
- What therapy has been the best?
- Tea or coffee and why?
- sunshine or night time and why?
- Finally , what is your best feature inside yourself , not the body?